Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Y'know, Things Break

Thanks for the comforting statement, jackass...

"I can't comment on failure rates, because it's just not something - it's a moving target. What this consumer should worry about is the way that we've treated him. Y'know, things break, and if we've treated him well and fixed his problem, that's something that we're focused on right now. I'm not going to comment on individual failure rates because I'm shipping in 36 countries and it's a complex business." - Peter Moore

Wow. What an explanation, way to reassure your customer base. You've treated him well if you mean lubing up with spit before going in with a fuckin' cactus. This is unethical, stupid, condescending and just plain ignorant. You know there's a problem, the gaming community knows there's a problem and if you don't act now, the amount of people who know will increase just as fast as the faith in the Xbox brand decreases.

Peter Moore is a piece of shit.


Thumbs up to you, Petey!

1 comment:

Mana Knight said...

Haha, agreed. That's what I tell everyone who's 360 breaks, "Y'know, Things Break". It better not happen to my 360 or I'm screwed.